2007 Toyota Tundra Progekt 4ohsix – Featured Truck
When Toyota unveiled the beefier 2014 Toyota Tundra, they said consumers didn’t think it was brawny enough. Apparently, the consumers didn’t see this truck. This is one seriously brawny-looking and cool Tundra.
This 2007 Toyota Tundra 4.7L V8 4X4 Double Cab Long Bed is Chris Cochran’s truck and can be found it the big sky country of Missoula, Montana. With the open terrain and the modifications, we are going to go out on a limb and say Chris has just a little bit of fun!
All the work done on the truck was completed either solely by Chris or with assistance from friends when a second pair of hands are required.
Aftermarket Mod List
- ProComp 6″ – Stage 2 Lift Kit: MX 2.75 Coilover Upgrade & MX6 Rear Adjustable Shock Upgrade
- KMC: XD MONSTER 18X9 Rims
- TOYO Tires: Open Country A/T 35X12.50R18
- Firestone Ride Rite: Rear airbag load helpers for towing & leveling
- Bushwacker: Pocket-Style Fender Flares
- Dash Z Racing: LED Smoked Tail Lights and 3rd Brake Light
- AMI: Black Billet Aluminum Locking Fuel Door
- TREX Grille: X-Metal Series Mesh Grille Insert
- CravenSpeed: Billet Black Stubby Antenna
- Expedition One: Mule Rack Towers – Bed mounted cargo management system used for
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) transport.
- BHLM (black headlight mod)
- Black painted disc brake calipers
- Exterior OEM emblems removed
Sponsored: GO RHINO Charger Bull Bar & Dominator D2 Cab Steps
Sponsored: Oracle Lighting Technology – ColorShift 2.0 SMD HALO Headlight & Fog Light kit. Interior Lighting ORACLE SMD LED 3Chip Red Bulb Upgrade Kit.
Performance Exhaust & Headers, CAI, Unichip Engine Tuner, Sprintbooster Electronic Throttle controller, Hypertech Speedo/Odo Recalibrator,ORACLE SMD LED Tail Light Halo Kit, Rigid Industries LED Lightbars, Wet Okole Seat Covers and with any luck a sponsored theme build underway starting in Spring of 2013.
Want to learn more and see what else he is working on? Check out his Facebook page here.
Great job Chris! And thanks for letting us feature your ride.
Do you have a truck you want to show off? Send us some info on our contact us page. No matter if you have modifications or simply have a ton of miles, we love featuring Tundra pickups.
Filed Under: Featured Vehicles